Expertise: Transformation services > Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Transform your Governance, Risk, and Compliance environment
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) refers to an organisation's approach to developing and managing four components:
- Corporate governance policies
- Governance and risk management processes
- Compliance initiatives
- Risk management reporting.
Put simply, boards and management are constantly being challenged to achieve greater transparency, objectivity, and compliance as new laws and regulations are introduced. Failure to adequately address Risk and Controls issues, or to deal with regulatory compliance, can lead to irreversible reputational damage.
Our team are here to transform your approach to risk management and to ensure you have the technology to enhance reporting, making it automated, flexible and scalable.
How it works
Step 1: Establish governance and set objectives
Our consultants will lead a series of workshops to assess the maturity of your risk management processes.
The four phases of assessing Risk maturity are:
- Aligning the Risk culture of your business
- The current Risk framework is assessed holistically keeping in mind business' goals
- Risk appetite is defined
- Objectives and processes are developed after analysing alternate strategies.
Step 2: Review performance
Based on the data collected during the workshops, our team will design a process consisting of:
- Discussions with key stakeholders to identify Risks throughout the company
- Developing a robust Risk and Controls framework
- Conducting interviews internally to assess and implement Risk responses
- Reviewing and assessing Control methodology.
Step 3: Enhance reporting
Using best-in-class technology, we help to establish:
- Clear processes to centralise your data
- Flexible reports that are trusted, connected and automated
- A proactive risk mentality within the team.
This automation gives your team time back to devote more resources to deriving insight from that data and making key business decisions.
Benefits of VantagePoint's GRC offering
- Design custom Risk management methodologies specific to your industry and region
- Implement technology to improved data usability and analysis to enhance board reporting
- Enable organisational Risk mitigation strategies by creating a robust Control environment
- Create a proactive approach to Risk amongst stakeholders and users
- Develop a holistic approach to Risk management encompassing all functions within your organisation.
Accelerant - Head of FP&A
"There's a lot of experience within the business.
VantagePoint's ability to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in and help out, has been much more significant than I've experienced before. Their willingness to provide a viable solution has been strong."